Tuesday, April 6, 2010

talking trash and baking bread



All of my vessels contain a doughy matter. i have two dozen bagels and two loaves of bread going,all in the works for the art mart this Saturday at the hub-bub.

talk 2o talk-back- a woman from the sanitation department told me my trash presentation spoke to her heart. amazing. worthy was here, which of course made it all the more enjoyable.

Chelsea belle came from Blacksburg this past weekend and we tired to make it to the senior show at WWC, but got held back due a fuel pump . instead i helped her build a sketch book while i contemplated by baking strategy. belle talked a lot about a tracking class she is taking- creating a desire in me to study ornithology...or at least get to know my feathered neighbors.



No comments:

Post a Comment