Sunday, July 11, 2010

woman at work

"Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving"

in the past week i have moved from spartanburg,sc (aka poot city, aka sparkle city) to my new home in greensboro, nc. this should not surprise the reader since, chances are we have met and spoken in the past 6 months.

in moving i left my full size oven behind for the smaller model i'm currently working with. so this weekend i put it to the test. i tried a recipe from peter reinharts book of whole wheat recipes to start with. i had been previously advised to lower the required temp in certain recipes to compensate for the size of the oven- and when i did this my ciabatta turned out quite well. no burning- nothing. how wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment