Friday, February 12, 2010

workin' for my room and board

in the past few years i have grown accustom to the warmth of the mountains and the wood, to birds, long walks, firewood, and home cooked meals. these were the greatest riches of my life. now eating my meals alone in a city, i am faced with other theories of value and wonder when i will be able to actualize my own.

i will create a life centered around the home, purchase only what i need and make or do without the rest.

its a difficult reality to create now, but im working on it.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, food is a great way to show affection and cariƱo. Jorge is always telling me that if I get too down, that I should just go live with him. We won't have money, but he always says we will have rice and beans and at least we will be eating together.
    Also now that Jenny has ebt, it is a lot easier for us to eat together in this house, and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete