Tuesday, June 15, 2010

summer heat

it's pretty dang hot here in poot city. the other day i was in the final 15 minutes of my ciabatta prep and i discovered my oven wasn't working! imagine my shock and panic, i called a neighbor whose tiny oven promptly burnt the underside of my loaves.

in other news:

i had been posting things on the farmers website. but oops i posted a poem with a curse word in it and now since we had sooooo many complaints i have to pass my entries to be edited by heir director which means any post i send never see's the light of day! my bad. looking through the underbelly of the blog template i did find out people posted lovely comments about my other posts (which she declined to share with me) so it wasn't a total loss.

i'll survive (on summer squash and garlic) with ease and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment